maandag 13 juni 2011

A BIG thank you!

One of the most wonderful things about blogging, I think, is that you get to meet new people without actually meeting them. Because you share the same hobby or admire each others work a bond starts to grow and with each blogpost and comment you post on each others blog you get to know one another a little bit better. And it is wonderful to see how much love goes around in blogland!
But when I commented on Maartje post about her crocheted rosettes and she wrote me she would send me one....this was not at all what I expected:
Isn't she sweet? She made me a special Dutch rosette, which already has a special place in my kitchen, which is full of Dutch/Delft Blue stuff and a sweet rosette in pastels. And in stead of a pattern (she designed the rosette herself) she made me a step-by-step tutorial! What a gift! Thank you so much Maartje! I'm working on a little Spanish gift for you.....

Hasta luego!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wowww, dat is prachtig ! Fijn hè dat er zulke lieve mensen zijn zoals je al zei...je kent ze niet in real life ...maar kunnen een geweldige steun zijn....ik ondervind dat nu ook...

    Liefs
    Marjo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They are so beautiful and you are a lucky girl, I think bloggers are just the nicest people in the world. Have a great day,
    Meredith

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. whow wat lief, prachtig zijn deze originele rozetten

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat lief zeg, ken jij ook weer verder creatief zijn.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hallo Floortje

    Dank je wel voor je bezoekje en de complimenten :)

    Oohh dit is erg lief van Maartje zeg :)
    Wat een leuke verrassing.....

    Groetjes van Ivonne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat geweldig om dit op je deurmat te vinden! Ze zijn echt super leuk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comments are very much appreciated, I'd love to hear from you!