vrijdag 8 juni 2012

Isn't she lovely?

I can't help, but feeling very proud.....I got this beautiful postcard, sort of, named after me! It is designed by Kris. I love her work and have bought many of her postcards already. Then we started e-mailing about a Spanish design and look what Kris came up with:

You can buy this card from her wonderful shop By Kris and there is also an applique with the same design. And if you happen to be in the south of Spain this summer, maybe even for a stop on my little campsite or a trip in my Landrovers...you can soon buy them in my souvenirshop too!
Hasta luego!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is wel heel erg leuk zeg, het is ook een mooie kaart. Dat er maar vele verkocht mogen worden :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat is dat enorm leuk!!! En ook nog een hele mooie kaart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik heb heel wat gemist. Ik zie ineens een reden om naar AGP te komen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comments are very much appreciated, I'd love to hear from you!